Figueroa Orthodontics is at the forefront of the latest orthodontic procedures, techniques, and treatments. Many advancements now give patients a straighter, healthier smile in a shorter amount of time with fewer visits to the office required.
The PROPEL System is an accelerated orthodontic treatment offered by Figueroa Orthodontics to reduce orthodontic treatment time.
- PROPEL is used in conjunction with your regular orthodontic treatment whether it be Invisalign, metal braces, or any other appliance. The PROPEL treatment is performed at your regularly scheduled appointment and only takes minutes to complete!
- PROPEL does NOT involve painful surgery or require you to use appliances at home.
- PROPEL stimulates the bone in which your teeth are set, causing it to remodel faster. As the bone dynamics respond to the stimulation, teeth move faster. The result can be a reduction in the time you spend in Orthodontics by up to 60%.
- Our process is patient-focused, creating ways for you to receive the most efficient and effective care available today in orthodontics.
OrthoPulse® – Light Accelerated Smiles
OrthoPulse® is an established device that uses low levels of light energy to stimulate the bone surrounding the roots of your teeth and facilitates tooth movement which may reduce treatment time for braces or clear aligners.
How Does OrthoPulse® work?
OrthoPulse® is a self-treatment that does not require extra chair time. It is easily performed by the patient at home in as little as 10 minutes per day. Patients are happy to achieve their goal of a great smile sooner, which benefits doctor and practice. In a controlled clinical trial, the vibrations have proven to accelerate tooth movement by 38%-50%.
- Accelerated tooth movement without compromised aesthetics
- Compatible with all types of braces and Invisalign for both adults and teens
- Lightweight for comfort and use during daily activities
- Hands-free design allows you to go about your daily activities during the 10-minute treatment. OrthoPulse® facilitates tooth movement which can lead to a reduction of orthodontic treatment time, supported by solid clinical evidence. Current orthodontic mechanics optimize the process of tooth movement, and now OrthoPulse® will allow for the optimization of the biology of tooth movement. The smart science inside the device is based on a clinically proven and safe technology that has been used in medicine for over 60 years and is documented in over 3,300 published research articles.